Are you a focussed, dedicated and passionate person looking for a company who will help you develop your career? If you are looking for work in a rapidly growing, fast paced company and have exceptional administrative and organisational skills and believe that our customers deserve not only the best service, but the best equipment available on the market, contact APL today.
We are looking for an experienced Training Administrator person to work from our very busy depot in Leigh, Lancashire. The successful candidate will be responsible for a whole host of responsibilities in this fast moving role including:
- Manage all customer orders and queries in accordance with Company policy and SLA agreements for all training requirements
- Improve revenue and service standards by accurately establishing customers’ needs and identifying opportunities for additional training requirements.
- Deliver accurate and timely contract administration from initial order taking to completion.
- Ensure that all transactions and documentation are filed accurately on a daily basis in line with the clear desk policy.
- Manage all customer issues before, during and post Training in accordance with Company Policy and SLA agreements, escalating to the Office Account Manager in a timely manner, where appropriate.
- Manage any customer complaints in accordance with Company Policy and SLA Agreements, escalating quickly through the appropriate route when you cannot resolve.
- Partner with the Sales Team and Dept Staff to ensure that customer requirements are delivered cost effectively in accordance with the relevant SLA and agreements.
Key Challenges for this role will include:
- Providing excellent customer service whilst managing customer expectations within the framework of the SLA
- Work in partnership with the sales team and depot to ensure that the customer contact is delivered with seamless service.
- Developing a strong sense of customer ownership, being fully conversant with all aspects of the relevant SLA and customer requirements.
- Developing sound product knowledge and key training knowledge in order to accurately establish customer needs and up sell, where appropriate.
Skills, Know-how and Experience:
- Good Working knowledge of the construction and access industry
- Previous experience in a customer service role, preferably within a call centre or depot environment
- Continuous improvement ethics, embraces change and puts forwards and acts on suggestions to improve processes and service levels
- Strong interpersonal skills, communicates clearly and concisely and demonstrates effective listening skills
- Strong customer service ethic, demonstrates a positive and courteous approach ensuring all customer queries are responded to quickly and efficiently
- Strong organising skills, methodical approach with close attention to details and adhere to Company standards and procedure
- Good team player, enjoys supporting others to get things done.
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you and you know you can meet our expectations, then tell us why you deserve to work with APL. Do not just send your CV, please attach a covering letter and tell us why you would like to work in this fast paced, fast growing business and why you would make a fantastic addition to the APL team.