Our team of trained super fleet staff manage your hire with the utmost care and professionalism ensuring all standards regarding our fleet of super booms and scissor lifts are communicated effectively to customers.
Our Super Fleet Hire Process:
- A trained team that from the initial hire enquiry will provide an explanation and communicate our process that will be followed.
- Completion of the Pre Hire Form with every customer.
- Organising a site survey if applicable.
- Emailing to the customner the Pre Hire Form, Hire Contract, On-Site Handover Form, Site Survey if applicable and manufacturers specifications to the customer for review and signature.
- Final email of all signed documents to the customer containing Pre Hire Form, Hire Contract, On-Site Handover Form, Site Survey if applicable and manufacturers specifications.
- All documents must be completed and agreed prior to the hire proceeding.
- If applicable, assigning the Super Boom Engineer and communicating with both the customer and site ready for on site handover.
- Service and Quality Performance in accordance with our super fleet standard.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED?
If you require any advice or assistance to select the most appropriate machine for your work please call our experienced team on 0800 085 3709.
Please note: The APL fleet is constantly expanding with new models, if you do not see the machine you require please contact us for latest availability.
|Model||Type||Platform Height||Working Height||Outreach||Lift Capacity||Width||Height||Weight|
|Holland Lift HL-190-E12||Scissor||19.70m||21.70m||500kg||1.20m||3.40m||9120kg||Specification Sheet|
|Dingli JCPT 2223RTA||Scissor||20.00m||22.00m||750kg||2.33m||2.91m||13000kg||Specification Sheet|
|Genie Z135||Boom||41.15m||43.15m||21.26m||272kg||3.94m||3.09m||20366kg||Specification Sheet|
|JLG 1250AJP||Boom||38.3m||40.3m||19.25m||450kg||2.49m||3.05m||21000kg||Specification Sheet|
|JLG 1500AJP||Boom||46.15m||48.15m||23.55m||450kg||2.50m||3.10m||26027kg||Specification Sheet|